Monday, July 12, 2010

Leavin'.....After A Ton Of Work

I've been missing out here on my blog for a very good reason. We got news on Tuesday that my husband was being promoted and getting a raise. That's great, right? Well, along with that came the news that he had to pack his bag THAT DAY and leave within a few hours for the week. Why, you ask? They needed him there straight away, and we need to move to another province right away too.

Yep, it was quite the whirlwind week. He came home on Saturday, late afternoon, and it's been go, go, go since. We've spent the weekend that he's been home cleaning, painting, fixing and doing odd little jobs that needed doing. I'm sweaty, exhausted and covered in dirt and bugs and who knows what else. We have bags upon bags of garbage for the dump, and more than that to give away. We still have more to do, as well.

We'd like to be there before school starts in September, but it'll depend on the way the cards fall from today to then. If I'm not on as regularly updating you with my crazy life, you'll know why.

Cut a girl a break. This girl has a million "to do" lists and a very short time to get 'er done!

No comments:

Post a Comment