Thursday, April 12, 2012

So....Umm....Crickets....

I wish I had some titillating fantastic post to reel you all in and freak your world, but this is MY life we're talking about so, you know, it's status quo with a side dish of cray cray.

I realize I've been a bit Emo as of late, and I apologize for my dark, moody, "I've gone all Goth on you" posts.

I'm still in some sort of weird holding pattern in life, or that's how it feels anyways, and I kinda hate the months from January to end April, just in general. Blah and blah.

We had a nice Easter, very quiet and kept on the down low, which is how I like it. This is the first time in a few years we've been with family for Easter, so that was a switch for us. I should clarify, with my side of the family. We have historically travelled to see my husband's family for Easter, or spent it living away and on our own. We attended Church, had a meal, ate some chocolate, lounged. Not too shabby.

I'm back at Booty Camp, busting my butt! We had an outdoor class on Saturday, and come May it's all outdoors. It was quite the time. Running laps, walking lunges, a blur of reps and sets that involved many burpees and squat jumps and such. Have I mentioned here that I now have an ass? I totally do. It's strange to look in the mirror and see this roundness-I'm like a dog trying to catch it's own tail as I swirl in the mirror.

I seem to only write about once a week, which is on par with my moodiness as of late. Once April has closed it's frigid doors and the warmth of May starts to spread through my bones, I'm hoping for a bunch of blooming and blossoming on the blog, and in life.

Stay Tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment