Thursday, June 23, 2011

Time Keeps On Ticking...

My Mom is here, my Mom is here! She had a good flight in, and once my girls saw her, the tears (on both sides) were a flowin! She brought me some eggrolls from my fav Chinese food and since being here has made her ever popular squares. Winning!

On the move front, not too much news to share. We've had some breakdowns (okay, mostly me) and emotions have been a rollercoaster of happiness, tears, anxiety, stress. It's a little crazy and I kind of feel sorry for any friends or family who have had the bad task of even talking to me in the last few weeks in my state of crazayzy.

We'll get the ball rolling on this end around first week of July and from the second week on we should know a little more in terms of what we'll be doing or looking for once we move. Even though I may be frothing at the mouth and a little hysterical, I'l keep you all updated about the insanity that is my life.

Diet wise and exercise wise, umm. Ya. I walked and ran on Tuesday before my Mom got here, and we've walked every day since. I'd love to do some Zumba though and really get my sweat on! I also need to stop eating eggrolls like they are candy. I'm definitely still tracking but the last two days haven't been pretty. I'm sure it'll even out soon as I figure out a new schedule that will work for my Mom being here and my kids too soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your Mom. And I'm kind of jealous about the eggrolls! I don't get much Chinese food around here.

    ReplyDelete