Thursday, March 24, 2011

Accomplishments? Zero

Since Monday I've been feeling a little under the weather. Nothing you could really put your finger on, just sorta...blah.

By Tuesday night, I was starting to get shivers and chills and just felt exhausted. A cough and scratchy throat was stellar in the mix!

Wednesday? Nausea and eyes feeling like they were weighed down by 5 pound weights each.

Today is Thursday, and I can honestly say I've never felt QUITE this tired. And I'm tired A LOT.

So....I've really done a whole lot of nothing this week. I still managed to bake two dozen chocolate chip cookies for my family (okay, so I've decided that they also cure nausea. It could happen!) and made my homemade spaghetti sauce, and did 4 loads of laundry and put it all away. So, "not much" in my normal Mommy world, but still. I've tried to nap, but dang it all, it's not my forte. I'm therefore still crazy tired.

In case you've been wondering why I'm a lame-o, there you have it. Or, more lame than usual anyways.

I'm hoping the weekend brings good health and good rest and that by next week-I'm full of my usual piss and vinegar!

No comments:

Post a Comment