Friday, May 20, 2011

One Month!

I can't believe we are nearing the end of May already and heading into the last month of school! Where has the time gone? We've now lived in our new province for (almost) one full school year. It's been a great year.

The coming month is a little crazy with all of the school things wrapping up-concerts, graduations, recitals, birthdays. Then, just past mid-June, my Mom is coming to visit, and staying for a month and a half approximately. I cannot wait!

My Mom and I are polar opposites in many ways. I would say personality wise, we don't really share many similarities. That said, we usually get along really well and like sight seeing, cooking, reading, and discovering new things. We can chat for hours, much to my husband's chagrin. The bonus on top of all of this is-she's a fantastic Granny. Hands down, number 1. My daughters are truly beside themselves that Granny will be here soon. I know kids love their grandparents, but I don't know that as many get as TRULY excited (especially older kids) that their Grandmother is coming to spend the summer.

We have love of plans for her visit. A trip to PEI, to New Brunswick, to Cape Breton and everywhere in between.

So, I'm counting down the month. Did I mention that I can't wait? Ya. That.

1 comment:

  1. That is great that your family loves your mom, Sounds like you should have a fun filled summer!

    ReplyDelete