Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome to the first day of the rest of my blog

Welcome! Today is the day I bite the bullet and start this long debated blog. It's going to be an easy post today. A little background, a little intro, a little info.

First, let's start with the name of the blog. I'm going to be "Captain Obvious" here and explain. For those of you who didn't "get" it....pretend you did and don't be insulted. No one will know.

It's a play on words. (d'uh). Basically, I'm a Mom. Hence the word "Mom" in the title. And I'm usually a very polite, caring, go by the books of etiquette and society and all that good stuff, kind of gal. But sometimes, I forget those manners and get a bee in my bonnet and say things that can be controversial. So, you can look at the title like "Miss Manners" when I'm feeling Mom like and role model like, or you can look at the title like "Mismannered" when those said niceties are tucked away for another day.

AND-it's kind of "The Two Faces of Eve" which is explanatory of the two faces (or more?) of THIS mom.

So, enjoy. Happy Reading. Pull up a chair by the fire. All that good stuff.

It's going to be a bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment