Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF

Well, we've come to the end of the first week home after being on vacation for March Break. And the week literally zoomed by! It feels good to be home, but I also couldn't seem to get out of "leisure mode."

I had my daycare kids two days this week, today being one of them. We had our normal Tuesday night gym class. We had two snugly nights in my bed watching "Barbie Thumbelina" and "Bolt." (I love those Barbie movies! Seriously! I think they are very well made and the message is positive. Big thumbs up to Barbie!) We had lice checks at school, and lots of outdoor playtime after school in the warm weather.

Today is report card day and then swimming lessons tonight. I cannot wait for report cards. I used to love getting my report card when I was a kid, and I still have that anticipation to read my girls' reports. Yes, again I say, I'm a nerd.

Our weekend consists of the gym and cooking classes and who knows what else. And then we are into April! And April is a very busy month with family and friend birthdays and Easter and travel. I can't believe how the time is flying! One week flies into the next and it seems like it's all a blur. A happy blur.

And it feels fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment