Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pizza For Dinner!

Last night was the first Tuesday that we haven't had to run out the door by 6pm, which felt like total nirvana. The activity for that night ended last week, so for here on in, we are taking Tuesdays back!

I decided to make homemade pizza's and just have a simple salad on the side. Oh, and by homemade I mean I bought the crust. I just added our own toppings.

I made three different sections with different ingredients to suit all of our varied palates. For my daughter, I used cheddar cheese and pepperoni and red peppers. For my husband, I used prosciutto, red pepper and goat cheese. For me? There's where (in my opinion) it got yummy. My pizza had prosciutto, goat cheese, mushrooms, onion and artichoke. I drizzled a little olive oil on top for the final broiling as well.

They all turned out very delicious and though it took awhile assembly wise, it was a quick easy dinner. I added Caesar salads for the kids and garden salads for the hubs and I.

All that was required to add to that meal was a nice glass of red wine.

Simple and Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment