Thursday, May 14, 2009

It Was A Dark And Stormy.....

It's dark, rainy and windy here today. So windy that our power has gone out.

My battery on the laptop will surely start beeping at me soon and then all connection to the world of the Internet will also be cut off.

I'm happy today is this dark and dismal though. It feels like a day to curl up and rest. That's something I haven't been able to do really for a week now, so I'll take it!

I have Leccion numero dos in Spanish tonight as well. And then, I'll be battening down the hatches for the two hour season finale of Gray's Anatomy. Well, if I have power....and by all that is sacred I BETTER have power by then!!!!

For now, enjoy the day. Seize each moment. Whether dark and cloudy or sunny and clear.

I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment